Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to reality

The rest of the afternoon went according to plan. I hit the Nordiska Gallery, one of my very favorite stores, to check out "dot" seat cushions from a Swedish company Sooz and I had seen a few months ago. I thought it would be fun to have some funky, colorful cushions on our stark white IKEA chairs. They're a little pricey but I'm still thinking about it.

Then I was off to Barkaby, and Marcia picked me up for a run to IKEA and Bauhaus for more house stuff to fill up their garage. In addition to all the taxi service, Marcia gave me design advice, and cooked dinner, too. I really do have it made.

I'll be back the very end of May, and Rutger is planning to join me for a bit of a bachelor weekend. We'll do a little home improvement, drink a few Pripps, and maybe hunt the moose if conditions are right.

No comments: