Monday, October 10, 2011

Dual visits

Last weekend was an episode of synchronicity. Sooz and I were in Florida, visiting Margaret and Janne in their new home, while, at the same moment, Rutger, Marcia and her mom, (plus Archie) spent the weekend at our place on Aspö!

The most remarkable thing is that we all enjoyed perfect weather all weekend. Well, perhaps not remarkable for those of us in the Sunshine State, but a weekend of nearly 80° on the Archipelago in early October- now that's worth writing about!

Rutger did a couple of small jobs at the house for me. On the handyman scale, with Janne a 10 and me (generously) a 2, I'd rate Rutger a 7. He's a handy guy to have around. I think Marcia's mom had a good time, although obviously they put her to work washing the dishes.

Now the house is closed up until the spring. I may not be able to make it back to Aspö until then, but Sooz and I certainly plan to visit Margaret and Janne again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for your next visit!
/ M & J

Marcia said...

We so enjoyed our visit and will for sure do it again soon!