Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're ready for the Melodifestival final!

Last night was the "second chance" show, which is my least favourite of the six-week process. None of those acts are as good as the winners, in my highly-educated opinion at least. What is good is that SVT has now put up video of all the performances, so please take a look.

My favourite is still Loreen's "Euphoria". There's also the Don Draper breakdancing wannabe David Lindgren with a classic Eurodisco/Eurovision song that might play well in Baku. And for sheer head-scratching entertainment value, check out "Mirakel" with Björn Ranelid & Sara Li.

My second fave is Danny Saucedo's catchy song with has some very inventive staging. He is also going last in the running order next week which is usually helpful.

I wish we could be at the Swedish pub in London once again to watch the big final!!!

No comments: