Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cable lights

I posted previously about my cable light installation and that I erred on my choice of the light fixtures. We experimented last trip with a few low-cost fixtures and bulbs to figure out what might work best. Sooz liked a narrow beam focused on the sink and work tops. The problem is that the simple fixtures I bought weren't very adjustable.

A bit of research found me these, the 'Orion' by Prima lighting. A very responsive assistant at Brilliant Lighting helped me choose the right combo for my already-installed cables.

These look to be the business; they're very adjustable both in direction and angle, and they're nice and sturdy. When we're out to the house in October, I think the extra light will come in very handy during the early evenings!

No comments: