Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Wednesday morning!

We've had a fun-filled few days. I have been working on my to-do list; my favourite task so far was to install a new outlet in the kitchen so I could get rid of the dangling light cord. I just hate loose electrical cords. We also installed our new "Bern" light outside and it looks great.

I also extended the stairs to the little house. It looks a little wonky but the ground was so uneven I did my best. They are great to stand on, and are a big improvement, so I am happy, even with their slightly rustic look.

We had dinner with Janne last night, who recently turned 70, believe it or not. Today, Sooz joined Annika and the other local ladies to engage in some jewellery-making on Ladholmen. Olle took me for a spin in his new boat and then he helped me jack up my shed so it's level again. All that and it's not even lunch yet!

Tonight, Dave arrives, with Ann and the kids a day or two after. And then there's the wine tasting/dance on Saturday. Lots going on for sure, and I'm doing daily updates on my flickr page.

No comments: