Friday, July 26, 2013

What a social whirl

Wednesday's weather could not have been more different, the day dawned still and muggy. I got out the ol' chain saw and did a bit of cleaning up the environs. We went to Ann & Dave's again for dinner, a lovely curry made my Mr. Harvey, and we were joined by Janne and Ronnie.

Yesterday was I think our busiest day ever. First was the 1030 exercise class led by Annica, and I have to say it was a hell of a workout. I didn't realize how out of shape I am! Then we visited a little loppis at the midsummer meadow, to see if there were any items for sale by fellow residents. We scored a very cute tray with a drawing of a moose family.

Then at 5, we were invited by Peter and Jeanette, their son Niklas, and his fiance (and sommelier) Naima, for a drink on their lovely deck at their beautiful home. An hour and a half passed very quickly in their company!

Our last social engagement was back to Ann & Dave's for pizza night with Janne. The evening ended with Mad Libs and a spot of cognac. Perfect.

No comments: